- Heating and
- Electric Boilers
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Underfloor Heating
- Oil Boilers
- Water Control
- Water Softeners
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Heating Design
- Training Centre & Showroom
- Renewable Energy
- Case Studies
- MCS Approved
- Guarantee and Accreditation
- Product Registration
- GAH Heating Spares
- GAH Heating Downloads
- Contact GAH Heating
- Key Benefits of the Dualstream Range
- Will provide a substantial increase in water volume, to both hot and cold-water outlets, within the building
- Will work at very low flow rates (9LPM) 1.5 Bar pressure
- Designed to work on 15mm shared main supplies and overcomes problems associated with low-fluctuating mains pressure or inadequate flow rates
- Provides wholesome water to all cold taps. Balanced hot and cold water supplies, giving wider choice of taps and shower mixers, ideal for high volume showers or drench heads
- True power shower performance without the need of pumps
- Dualstream utilizes one of the slimmest and highest volume yielding stainless steel unvented cylinders on the market, with highly efficient thermal insulation conforming to current SAP ratings and with a global warming potential of 0
- Unvented cylinder tank warranty 25 years, accumulator warranty 2 years
- All electrical components covered by 2-year warranty
- Can replace the need for high maintenance and noisy break tanks and boaster pumps
- Models designed for small flats and large properties. Accumulators and cylinders can be linked together for greater demands, for the larger properties, small hotels and leisure and sports clubs
- Indirect models from 125-500 litres (heated from a boiler source), Direct models from 125-500 litres (heated from electric immersion), Twin coil cylinders for use with solar energy or other heating source 210-300 litres
- Coldstream range of accumulator models from 100-500
- Accumulators require no power supply or drainage arrangements, and require very little maintenance
- Accumulators can be used to enhance cold water supplies to combination boilers, unvented cylinders, electric showers, gas water heaters and any other mains fed system suffering from poor flow rates.
- Dualstream systems are approved under WRAS numbers 0410058 and 0606070
- Dualstream systems available through all leading plumbing and heating merchants and small independent plumbing stores
Why Choose a Dualstream System?
With the introduction of mains pressure systems and their continued growth, the demand on the mains supply from the water authorities increases yearly. Unvented cylinders can only perform to the strength of the main that feeds them and in many cases the demand and expectations and location can be such that the main supply cannot accommodate such systems or simply does not offer the performance we expect.
The Dualstream and Coldstream systems by GAH have developed the use of accumulator technology to enhance flow rates on the mains supply while maintaining pressures to hot and cold outlets, designing the systems to work on flow rates as low as 9 litres a minute. The simple design offers all the benefits of a stainless steel unvented cylinder with the added bonus of accumulator technology. The accumulator technology makes it possible to install mains pressure systems where the main supply would otherwise not accommodate such systems or where customers have higher demands or are simply looking for the best performing unvented package.
GAH’s continuous research and design ensures our quality and reliability whilst offering the highest standard our customers have come to expect.